Sunday, February 15, 2009

Struggling

As is completely natural after going through a very traumatic fall and a major operation, I am struggling right now emotionally. I've gotten past the immediate physical recovery, more or less, and now it's time for the emotional aspect. I am choosing my company very carefully. I am making great efforts to choose my words carefully. But I do think it's important to acknowledge this for anyone who's reading and going through their own recovery - it's normal. Not a whole lot of fun, but normal.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot imagine the ups and downs you are feeling right now. So, you still have one ovary? Are you going to have to be on hormones? How does it feel...hormonally speaking? I've always wondered. I know I'll be facing this decision one day, so, it'd be nice to understand the whole process.

    And, I'm a geek too. I find it wildly fascinating they can do such amazingly complex thing in more "simplistic" manners. Kinda crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sure to address this in a post as soon as I'm feeling a bit better - thanks!

    ReplyDelete